Below are links to PDF versions of our most commonly requested application forms. 

Forms may be submitted in the following ways:

  • online via fillable PDF for select forms only - see descriptions
  • in person to the Administration Office located at the Tiffin Centre during office hours (Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) click here for directions
  • by mail to NVCA, 8195 8th Line, Utopia, Ontario, L0M 1T0
  • by fax (with payment information) to (705) 424-2115
  • by e-mail (scan and submit along with with payment information) to admin(at)

Methods of payment accepted include cash, cheque, debit and credit card (VISA, American Express, Mastercard). Cash and debit are accepted in person only.

PERMIT APPLICATION for Development, interference with wetlands and alterations to shorelines and watercourses
If you are planning to do any work near a lake, river, stream or wetland, you may require approval from the NVCA.
click here for an FAQ regarding permit applications

click here for an application form
Click here for a planning client survey to submit via e-mail or print and mail/fax.


The NVCA owns Conservation Areas covering more than 11,000 acres, which are open to the public for recreation such as hiking, paddling and fishing. The cost to use these areas is $2 per person per day (payable at self-serve stations), or annual passes are available.
click here for an application form


HUNTING PASS for the Minesing Wetlands and Osprey Wetlands

The NVCA issues hunting passes for NVCA-owned portions of the Minesing and Osprey wetlands. Applicants must have a valid Outdoors Card. Permits are $40 for individuals living or owning property within the NVCA watershed, and $75 for all others. To determine if you are a resident or the watershed, click here for a map of the NVCA watershed

The following forms are in PDF format - if you require another format, please contact us at 705-424-1479 or admin(at)
click here to download a PRINTABLE application form
to mail, fax or bring in
click here to open a FILLABLE application form to submit online

PLEASE NOTE: Please allow up to 2 weeks to process your application and to receive your pass by mail. If you require a pass immediately, please apply in person at our offices at the Tiffin Centre for Conservation (click for directions).



click here for a Freedom of Information Request form


Parties wishing to make a deputation before the NVCA Board of Directors are invited to submit an application:
click here for deputation request form



Printer Friendly